For 30 years, Zetron has been providing mission-critical communication solutions for clients in public safety, transportation, utilities, manufacturing, and business. Zetron manufactures a wide spectrum of wireless communications equipment including radio dispatch systems, emergency call-taking telephone systems, paging infrastructure, trunked radio equipment, and fire station alerting. Zetron has installed thousands of systems and over 15,000 console operator positions worldwide. With offices in U.S.A.; England, U.K.; Brisbane, Australia; and numerous field locations, Zetron supports a worldwide network of authorized resellers and distributors. This gives Zetron a global reach as well as a local presence. Zetron is a wholly owned subsidiary within JVC Kenwood Corporation, Inc.
ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS (ACOM) SYSTEM
Acom EVO is an integrated command-and-control solution known for the efficiency it brings to organizational operations. Acom EVO will provide integrated IP based console dispatching to DMR Tier 3 networks expanding Acom EVO’s interoperability capabilities even further.
Key benefits include:
• Full redundancy ensures the integrity and reliability of organizational communications.
• End-to-end digital architecture integrates voice and data into one console system for streamlined operations.
• Interoperability with a variety of communications interfaces ensures communications across organizations.
• High customizability allows the system to be configured to meet unique organizational requirements.
MAX DISPATCH SYSTEM
MAX Dispatch offers solid reliability and performance in a breakthrough, IP-based dispatch console system. MAX Dispatch is designed to meet the needs of the full range of personnel who interact with the system. The intelligent UI has been called “…the most significant development in UI design since the advent of PC-based consoles.”
Key benefits include:
• Intelligent UI reduces dispatcher information overload.
• Built-in Network Health Monitor keeps personnel apprised of network conditions.
• Sophisticated configuration tools streamline installation and minimize field time.
• Dual connections offer end-to-end network redundancy ensuring high availability of the system.