Zetron has been designing and manufacturing integrated mission-critical communications systems since 1980. Its offerings include IP-based dispatch, NG9-1-1 call-taking, voice logging, IP fire station alerting, CAD, mapping, and AVL systems. They are expandable, interoperable, and support geo-diverse operations. Zetron backs its products with technical support, training, and project-management services known for their skill and responsiveness. With offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia, and a global network of partners and system integrators, Zetron has installed thousands of systems and over 25,000 console positions worldwide. Zetron is a wholly owned subsidiary of JVCKenwood. For more information, visit: www.zetron.com.
Zetron’s AcomNOVUS System is a highly customizable, integrated command-and-control solution known for the effectiveness and efficiency it brings to operations. Its advanced call management features allows you to determine how calls are viewed, prioritized, and tracked.
Acom deployments span the globe with in a diverse range of applications, including: energy and utilities companies; aviation, rail and maritime organizations; large public-safety agencies; and state and federal communication centers. AcomNOVUS is highly interoperable and utilizes the DMRA AIS for communications with DMR TierII and TierIII Radio Networks.
Key benefits include:
• Full redundancy ensures the integrity and reliability of organizational communications
• End-to-end IP based architecture integrates voice, data, paging and video into one console system for streamlined operations
• Interoperable with both your legacy equipment and new technologies, ensuring communications across agencies and jurisdictions and supporting migration
• High customizability allows the system to be configured to meet unique organizational requirements
• Delivers the security of true end-to-end encryption
Zetron’s MAX Dispatch System was designed to meet the needs of the full range of personnel who interact with the system, including operators, administrators, and radio and IT technicians. Its intelligent UI gives dispatchers instant access to the information they need from a single, centralized point, displaying only information pertinent to a specific incident. MAX Dispatch is highly interoperable and utilizes the DMRA AIS for communications with DMR TierII and TierIII Radio Networks.
Key benefits include:
• Highly interoperable. Test and installed with most DMR Tier II and III manufacturers’ systems
• The highest levels redundancy in the industry. Tolerates any single point of failure in the IP network with no loss of service
• A streamlined, flexible GUI that can be set up to meet your operational needs and dispatchers’ preferences
• Two-way communication between the dispatch console and CAD via the MAX CAD API. This allows dispatchers to operate the dispatch console from CAD
• Low-cost expansion, upgrades, and maintenance. Can be configured and maintained remotely